This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Competition

Went to the Scottish Highland Games and Gathering of the Clans and watched some of their competitions.  The bagpipes were lovely to listen to, and the caber toss was fun to watch, but my favorite was the sheep dog trials.  Those dogs are amazing!

 

5 comments:

  1. sounds like you have come over to Scotland!! such a great photo with the sheepdog looking so intense

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a most incredible day. I would love to go to that. You California ladies get up to such interesting events.
    Yes, that dog looks so focused. As if nothing matters but those sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny! Reminds me of the movie, "Babe"! One of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A winning photo to please our goat lovers and dog lovers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jossiemou, I need to go back to Scotland! We went last summer, and didn't see or do all we wanted to so need to go back. Being that me mum's a McLeod, we spent a few days on Skye, and also visited Edinburgh, Pitlochry, Inverness, and Inverary and Glasgow before heading on. We loved being there and exploring my ancestral home.

    ReplyDelete