This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Pattern...

Its exam week, which means I am flat out studying (cramming) before it all starts. As the worlds biggest procrastinator, I decided that I would waste as much time as possible by painting my little brothers face with left over cam-paint from my Army Cadet days. He's currently in the shower, scrubbing the oily paint from his face. The cam paint is used in both the regular army and the Cadets as a form of camouflage, but isn't painted like this picture, but rather painted (thickly) in a random haphazard pattern. Have a great week everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Love it, a photographer AND an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what au unusual pattern idea and fantastic model!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photo and I do not think any boy should have lashes as gorgeous as that. Good luck with your exams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im suprised he sat still long enough for me to paint his face! He is really enjoying reading all your comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a work of art! Good luck on your exams.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pattern and you are indeed an artist.

    ReplyDelete