This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Friday, June 28, 2013

Competition...

Yes, Im sorry but yet again I am posting another a puppy photo. Ben and Morton fell asleep on the been bag which was originally Mortys... Ben has tried to take over his favorite sleeping spot! The opportunity was too cute to miss. I promise next week Ill do something else... no more Morty for a while!
If you have any spare time, check out my new blog
allthingsemilylouise.blogspot.com
I am going to be posting photos and anything else that goes on in my life! Have a great week,
Em xxx

3 comments:

  1. We all need a Morty!! Photo was a real treat, thank you Emily!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always nice to see Morton and Ben. They are both adorable. Great photo, Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing your little cattle kid makes me want another one. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete