This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Pathway...

Its just my luck that I leave my picture to the last minute and then... IT RAINS! In Karratha, it rains probably twice a year, so I cant possibly curse it! This picture is taken of the path up the hill behind my High School. We occasionally walk up this hill for sport or Outdoor Ed and it has the most incredible view of the bush from the top.

5 comments:

  1. This is truly lovely. I love how the path seems to magically continue on the hill in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very magical pathway as we are left to wonder or imagine what is on the other side. Great shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot Emily. I also love how the path continues way off in the distance.

    ReplyDelete