This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Old

Old...this is an old, intricately carved door we found in Bagamoyo a coastal town near Kisampa.  It dates from the time of Arab rule in this part of Tanzania....probably in the 1800's.
I did think I could post a photo of me looking in the mirror this week...it would have covered Old, Lined Up and Reflections!

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful...I love all the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning reminds me of the pics that Nicola gave us that are hanging in our bedroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder if a family is still living within these wall??

    ReplyDelete